Through it all..

He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee


Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you
You saved me
You never disappoint me
You always have time for me
You only desire the best for me
and I'm always on Your mind
There is no greater love than this
Your everything to me
I need You at All times
Help me to hear You when life gets too loud
Help me to see You when the path gets dark
Help me to feel your presence when I'm all alone
and Lord please help me to remember that You are More than enough
and All that you say about me is true and will manifest
Lord give me the wisdom to avoid the tricks and traps of the enemy
You said, you would pull me from the pit and set my feet upon a rock
to then establish me..I believe it.
My eyes are on you...I'm waiting.
For you, from me.
In your precious name I pray and give thanks, Amen.


He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand

No comments:

Post a Comment