BAPTISM!

On September 25th, 2011, yours truly was baptized! :)

It was a strange thing. I never really get nervous to the point of a stomach ache and having to pee every other minute, but that's how my morning was. My stomach was killing me and I literally thought I was going to vomit. I had to pee every other minute and was running back and forth to the bathroom. I was nervous. What?! I never get nervous like that!

There were a lot of things running through my mind right before we went out on the stage in front of the entire congregation. "She better not drop me" "I hope these shorts don't fall of me when they get wet" "I'm gonna pray now that I don't cough really loud into the microphone" "I might throw up..on Tiffany...or Chris Freeland. That would be awkward" "I hope my face doesn't turn all red" "What if my mascara runs?!" Needless to say, I was freaking out. ...

(I'm typing this is my PLATO class and the bell's about to ring, soo.... To be Continued) :)

1 comment: