Shock and Awe..

I once was lost, but now I'm found. Thank you Lord for your amazing grace.
Through the trials the Lord became real. I think that was key to my breakthrough. I learned that God is present even when it seems like He's not. I also learned that not only is He there, but He's preparing to perform a miracle on our behalf.


His circumstances certainly looked like a death situation. A few days went by and he didn't respond, was still in a coma, and I didn't know what was going to happen.. all of this revealed that I needed to learn more about the character of God. Why? Because simply put, its easy to trust someone you know. "Wait on the Lord and be of good courage, He fulfills every promise, whether it comes months or verses later, if He said it, it shall come to pass. The Lord blessed me, what now? SAME THING. I need Him now more than ever, MICHAEL needed Him more than ever, I would be a fool to think I could be ok without him, or that Michael could survive without Him, through the trials I've learned that He is enough and if He never does anything else, He's done enough.

Deuteronomy 4:35-38
Deuteronomy 7
Joshua 1:8-9
1.) Keep the Lord's commandments
2.) Uphold the covenant
3.) Be confident and courageous in the Lord
4.) Take with force the land/property that the Lord has claimed as ours, show no mercy
5.) Do not be afraid, the Lord is with us


Esther Chapters 3-7
1.) Trust the Lord at All times
2.) Do not be silent-Say and Do what the Lord says
3.) Know that traps set by the enemy, will ultimately be their downfall
4.) If fearful, God will appoint someone else to complete His plan, the fearful will perish
5.) Accept the fact that our assignment is larger than we can fathom, it will benefit many
6.) It's selfish to think only about our comfort
7.) Enemies will exalt us, before they fall


Esther 8
1.) The enemy's possessions become mine, what I didn't toil/work for becomes mine
2.) All that God writes about me and says cannot be reversed, it shall come to pass, no man can overturn it
3.) After worship, we depart clean, the way God sees us
4.) The victory isn't just for me, its for others, they will be enticed by the glory of God

No comments:

Post a Comment