What's the point?

What's the point in life?
What's the point in trying?
What's the point in apologizing when your apology isn't accepted?
What's the point in caring about someone when they don't give a damm about you?
Whats the point in LIFE?

Why did God take 10 people away from me when I much rather would have been dead myself. Not many would care if it was me, I'd rather be dead than be hurting like this. my life has become pointless in every way possible now. I have no one to hold me accountable, no one to hold me when I cry, pray for me when I need it, encourage me when I'm knocked down.. I have no one to call "mom 2". I don't see the point in life anymore. My faith was so strong and now it has taken a turn for the absolute worse. I guess you could come to the conclusion that i have officially hit rock bottom. I can't do it on my own now. I'm turning to God but it feels like he isn't there, it feels like NO ONE is here.... I'm alone.

So answer this for me... What's the point in living when you have nothing to live for?

4 comments:

  1. Love you beautiful. So encouraged seeing how God worked at Stampede last week. Don't forget.

    Sometimes our heart and mind are at crossroads. You may feel like He isn't there but He promises to NEVER forsake us. Cling to what you know... eventually your heart will find its way back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point in life, my friend, is NOT me. Never has been. Never will be. The point in life is to follow hard after GOD. Period. People will die. People will betray. People will disappoint. He won't. HE is your Rock. HE is your foundation. HE is where your faith rests. HE is the Perfect Parent. HE will never forsake you. HE is the One who changes lives and hearts. HE is your Comforter, your Encouragement, your Life, and the Hearer of your prayers. HE is the Author and Perfecter of your faith. HE saved you. HE sustains you. HE should be your focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this passage earlier this week that assures God's children that He and His hope will never abandon them:

    For example, there was God’s promise to Abraham. Since there was no one greater to swear by, God took an oath in his own name, saying:

    “I will certainly bless you,
    and I will multiply your descendants beyond number.”

    Then Abraham waited patiently, and he received what God had promised.

    Now when people take an oath, they call on someone greater than themselves to hold them to it. And without any question that oath is binding. God also bound himself with an oath, so that those who received the promise could be perfectly sure that he would never change his mind. So God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary. Jesus has already gone in there for us. He has become our eternal High Priest in the order of Melchizedek.

    ReplyDelete